Announcing The Fourth Annual
TransTech Energy Business
November 5-6, 2015
Waterfront Place Hotel, Morgantown, WV
Join us for an informative conference call to answer your questions regarding the 2015 TransTech Energy Business Development Conference. Ask questions regarding conference format, application process and submission, and any other questions you may have. We will take questions from 2pm-3:30pm on August 25th and from 10am to 11:30am on September 3rd. No need to stay for the complete time, however you may benefit from hearing the answers to other questions.
The call-in information is as follows:
Call toll free (877) 417-7536 and enter conference code 5838745908#.
The TransTech Energy Business Development Conference is being
held to promote investment in new companies that can provide
solutions to energy, environmental, and economic development
challenges such as creating new jobs and more competitive industries
- Innovators and entrepreneurs: Pitch your company or project to investors, potential strategic partners, and project developers
- Investors: Find emerging transitional energy and environmental technology companies with near term payback potential
- Energy companies and manufacturers: Develop strategic partnerships with start-up companies and project developers
- All: Join the discussion! Let’s build on the momentum of TransTech and generate some excitement about the possibilities for new companies, advanced manufacturing, and competitive industries!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2014 TTE CONFERENCE AWARD WINNERS!
- $10,000 First Prize – WindPax, Justin Chambers, President
- $5,000 Second Prize – Identified Technologies, Steven Blass, CTO
- $5,000 Third Prize – Biobent Holdings, Keith Masavage, Founder & CEO
- $2,500 Student Award – WindPax, Justin Chambers, President
- $10,000 ARC Technical Assistance Award – LumiShield Technologies, David Luebke, CEO
- $10,000 WVU Research Office Technical Assistance Award – GreenHeated Glass, Frank Dlubak, Owner
- Spilman Thomas In-kind Assistance Award – H Quest Vanguard, George Skoptsov, President & CEO
- Arnett Foster Toothman In-kind Assistance Awards – (1) IMLI Service, John Zarroli, Co-Founder, and (2) LumiShield Technologies, David Luebke, CEO