About TransTech 2017
· The TTE Conference is being held to encourage and enable all innovators and entrepreneurs from throughout the Ohio Valley and Mid-Atlantic states to pitch their great TTE ideas, products, projects, apps, and discoveries to venture and angel investors, potential strategic partners, project and economic developers, potential customers, and the general public.
· TTE Technologies promote smart/advanced manufacturing, reduce carbon emissions, and generally enable a vibrant, energy efficient and sustainable economy for the future.
· Technologies pitched by start-up companies at previous TTE Conferences include advanced materials, catalysts and chemical processes, engines and compressors, renewables and efficiency, sensors and controls, robotics, smart grid, water monitoring and treatment, bio-energy/feedstocks, synfuels, carbon capture and utilization, and more.
· The first five TTE Business Development Conferences have enabled 99 pitches for funding by start-up companies and promising projects from 13 regional states – and have resulted in many exciting success stories and approximately $100 million in follow-on funding for TTE alumni companies.
Registration for the 6th TTE Business Development Conference opens on June 1, 2017. Check out the TTE website http://TransTechEnergy.org for program and registration details. Use the promotional code “EarlyBird” through October 9, 2017 to receive 30% off full registration price. Come and be a part of TransTech Energy 2017!
· Help define and promote a TTE Entrepreneurial Ecosystem for our multi-state region, with an impact similar to that of NREL’s Industry Growth Forum.
· Interact with researchers and innovators from the recently expanded TTE Academic Partnership including Case Western Reserve, Carnegie Mellon, and the University of Pittsburgh, along with TTE founder West Virginia University.
· Let’s generate some excitement and enthusiasm for new ideas, start-up companies, and the potential for good jobs in TTE technologies for our future!
For further information please contact Angela Shock at (304) 293-6520 or firstname.lastname@example.org